Back in January, Sean “Diddy” Combs and Shyne reportedly settled their differences over the phone and made plans to meet in person in Paris to make further amends. Today, Diddy dropped a photo of him and
Shyne Moses Levi kicking it in the front row of the Kenzo show at Paris Fashion Week.
“Me and Shyne Po front row at Kenzo
#ParisIsBurning RT to da world!!!!!,” tweeted Diddy.
Can we consider this the “Ni**s in Paris” Bad Boy edition? Or, Last Train to Paris, by way of Israel?
Peep the photo of Shyne and Diddy, as well as more images of the exec’s, and Cassie’s, Paris adventures, in the gallery.
MORE ON HIP-HOP WIRED!
• Lil Wayne, Cee Lo, Diddy & More Rock Total Rewards Concerts [Photos]
• Bangin’ Candy: Meet Joe Budden’s New Wifey Dazzle [Photos]
• Kanye West Releases $ 5,800 Giuseppe Zanotti High Heels [Photos]
• Fat Joe Bombs Lil Wayne’s Crib, With Graffiti [Photos]
• 10 Reasons Why ‘Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded’ Won’t Live Up To The Hype
• That Was Me First: 10 Rappers That Made Hip-Hop History
• The Top 10 Hip-Hop Sneakers Of All-Time
• 10 Rappers That Can Inspire Scott Storch To Get Off The Yayo